Talked to her some the last hour and she is still about the same. She had a blood transfusion earlier today and is hoping it does not make her feel really sick like it normally does. No decision has been made on whether or not they are going to ahead and remove her tonsils so they can get out the tumor on her tonsil on her left side. But, they did let her have some soup tonight so she is not on the NPO (no food or water) diet she has been on the last several days.
And so it continues....
Friday, June 09, 2017
Posted by Kevin R. Tipple at 9:55 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Aw, I hope she enjoyed the soup ... of course, I hope so much more than that for you all. Prayers & good thoughts.
Glad that she was able to get the soup, something real at least. Sending prayers and hugs.
Hoping for better news next time. I'm glad she got something at least.
Post a Comment