Sunday, August 26, 2018

Sunday Morning


It is August here which means heat, humidity, and often very little wind. This morning, after I checked my email, I needed some outside time. It was only 80 as of 9 AM, according to the porch thermometer that has been out there since I was kid at this old house. Not only that, but there was a breze. So, I poured a cup of tea into my new mug that arrived last week courtesy of my brother and his step daughter who were here for a week long visit,  and headed outside with my latest read.

 I am working on STAY HIDDEN by Paul Doiron. No doubt you have seen the news of his new book with a different cover. I happen to have the large print format version by way of the Dallas Library. I am rapidly approaching the end of this very good book. Great series.



No comments: