Sandi remains way too sick for chemo so it has now been delayed till at least Tuesday. Today in the doctor's office she was running two degrees of fever and having other issues. Her blood work was okay though her kidneys are not cooperating very well again.
Because of the vomiting occurring each evening they have stopped one of the drugs that is designed to be helpful for her lungs. She is to drink plenty of fluids, rest and do nothing, so that hopefully things will finally start getting better. As always, if she gets worse over the weekend we are to use the emergency contact deal.
We try all this again on Tuesday.