Friday, August 05, 2022

Shingles Shot: Day 2

At this point, I am about 33 hours post shot. 

I feel like crap. My arm is warm and swollen and somewhat hard at the injection site as well as for an area around it. The area is about the size of a baseball that is messed up. 

The significant headache continues as does the exhaustion. 

I have been told by several folks that my attitude is much worse than normal.

I stayed up today and kept trying to do stuff for SMFS and my own things. That may have been a mistake. I just did not want to lose the day. I lose enough of them when the grief gets top  much or I do an unplanned gravity check around here. 

So, hopefully, tomorrow will be better. This really sucks. 


4 comments:

Jerry House said...

Silly Kevin. One of the reasons we love you is that your attitude is worse than normal. Of course, we're talking in general and not specifically about shingle shots.

As far as the shingles shot goes...yeah, that sucks.

Kevin R. Tipple said...

lol.... Every time I see a woman complain that men are never told to smile more, I shake my head, because I was told that, more than once, by every boss at every job I ever had. I was written u[ at TJ Maxx in Richardson and at Barnes and Noble for that horrible offense. I was also once written up at Sam's on Coit in Plano for "looking at a customer wrong."

I still don't know what that means.

Elizabeth said...

Kevin, I'm glad you decided to get the shingles vaccine but I'm sorry it has caused you such bad reactions. When I got my shingles shots I had a slight headache & took a nap both times, but that was all. Feel better!

Kevin R. Tipple said...

If I live through this and it works, then I guess it was a good thing. But, right now, it is still working me over pretty good.