Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Radiation Done!

Sandi had her 25th and final radiation treatment this morning. She is now done!

Plans were changed in the last couple of days. Now, she will be seen by the radiation doctor for a follow up on September 1st. It also appears they intend to do their quick version of a CT Scan to measure the size of the tumor at that time.

In the meantime, she sees the regular cancer doctor for a visit and the usual blood work on August 11th.

All this means the car and I get a bit of a break. ;)

And big time thank you to the unnamed benefactor who donated some bucks via Paypal yesterday evening. Being completely wiped out money wise, that donation saved us and allowed me to gas up the car on the way home which was very much needed. I don't beg as much as I used to as I hate myself for saying anything, but the need is still very much there.

No comments: