Monday, September 09, 2013

Where Are The Reviews?

Reviews are coming.....I hope. I know they have been missing the last few days. I have been sicker than normal for a week now and am having serious problems. Whatever is wrong with me seems to have flared up again worse than normal as it does every so often. Usually when this happens it fades a little bit after four days or so, but this time it is not backing down a bit. If anything, after nearly a week, it seems like it is still getting worse so I may not have reached the worst point yet.

I am hoping that things will ease off a little bit late in the coming week and this won't be the new normal. If it is, unless something changes, I won't be able to do reviews anymore in this format. It has been suggested to me that maybe I should switch to doing some sort of video review and posting them on youtube. That requires equipment and expertise I don't have and certainly can't invest in with what we have happening money wise here. Things are very bad on so many fronts it is simply overwhelming.

On the brief periods I try to sit up and go online I am posting links to material I find interesting. Hopefully,  they are of interest to you.


Kevin

2 comments:

Terry W. Ervin II said...

I usually check out what you've posted or have to say :)

BPL Ref said...

I check as well. I can't believe all that you've been through personally and as a family. All best wishes.
Jeanne