Thursday, September 12, 2013

E-Mail Down

Apparently Verizon has an issue as the e-mail system seems to be down. Not only can I not get my e-mail through Thunderbird like I normally do, I can't access e-mail on the Verizon website. All I get on site is error notices. Something is clearly wrong on their end. So, if you have sent me something since sometime yesterday evening (after 8 my time) and are awaiting a response, I am not only sick, but the e-mail is sick too.

My alternative e-mail of kevinrtipple at yahoo.com still works so send it over there if it is urgent.

Hopefully, things will be working right later today.


11:40 AM UPDATE---
The first step is recognizing the problem. I now see this on the Verizon homepage more than five hours after I discovered my e-mail was not working----- "Unfortunately, our Email system is temporarily unavailable for some users. We are working on fixing the problem, please check back later."

No comments: