Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Finally Home

Finally home as the doc was running behind and we had to mail the mail and hit the library after seeing the doc. He says he thinks I am okay and that all I need is more time for all this to pass. If my symptoms flare back up, get to an ER for immediate help, and then we will pursue the ENT and the surgical draining deal. In the meantime, finish my meds, stay out of the heat, and rest as much as possible and let my body dictate things.

He is not at all surprised where I am at nearly ten days later and says considering the situation and everything I have been through, not just now, but overall these past two years, he thinks I am doing remarkable well. Told me over and over to be patient and be careful.

Lunch and bed is my plan in that order.

2 comments:

Gram said...

Good for you...too many people do not listen to their MD.-

Barry Ergang said...

Positive news.