Monday, July 08, 2019

Medical Update Yet Again

Have spent much of the day in bed after pushing very hard this morning to go to the grocery store and the library. Also got the paperwork mailed out---24 pages worth including the mandatory form--to claim the house I inherited as well as the disabled tax credit. I am a year late, but I got the damn thing done and mailed.

Was told everywhere I went by various folks who now know me after two years here that that I looked like crap. Thank you, I have a mirror at home and was aware. This is not breaking news and no need to hide the women and children.

So, reading books remains a no go as is spending much of any time upright. I did manage to get us fed tonight and it was not sandwiches this time so that is progress. Finished my antibiotic too tonight. Going back to bed to watch season two of the Punisher.

I note for the record this whole movie/television deal of fighting man to man because of pride is seriously stupid. You have a gun. Use it. Save your energy for the coming blood loss when somebody gets off a lucky shot, stab wound, etc. Shoot the bad dude dead and save ten minutes and a ton of energy.

3 comments:

Gram said...

Holding the good thoughts for your recovery.

Jerry House said...

Thinking of you, Kevin.

Kevin R. Tipple said...

Thank you both. See the doc tomorrow and go from there.